Job: AMAZON WAREHOUSE JOBS!
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
More Jobs at Integrity Staffing Solutions
Browse Similar Jobs: Warehouse/Maintenance
Warehouse Associates needed for Integrity Staffing at Amazon Fulfillment in Jeffersonville IN
Finding an exciting Part Time job with a fast growing company can be difficult in today's economy, but this time you have come to the right place! Part Time jobs with Integrity at Amazon Fulfillment offer a fun, fast paced work environment. We offer excellent Compensation, medical benefits and more.
Available Shifts: Day, Night, Weekend
Available Pay Rates: $10.50--$12.00/hour
Office Address: 1453 10th Street, Youngstown Shopping Center, Jeffersonville, IN 47130
Office Hours: 8a-4p Mon-Fri
Amazon.com is seeking bright, motivated, hardworking individuals to fill positions at our fast paced fulfillment centers. The ideal candidate possesses a strong work ethic, attention to detail, the ability to meet deadlines, and a commitment to customer service as it relates to product fulfillment. Applicants must have a stable work history, hold a high school diploma or GED equivalent, read and write English fluently, and must be 18 years of age or older.
Requirements of the Position
Each employee must be able to perform all of the job duties and physical requirements in the work environment as described below on a regular basis with or without reasonable accommodation in order to meet the requirements of the job as a warehouse associate:
- Regular attendance and punctuality
- Receive products using radio frequency scanners.
- Pack and ship customer orders
- troubleshoot problems to resolution
- Understand all aspects of production
- Stand and/or walk during shifts between 8 and 12 hours long (flex and part-time shifts may vary)
- Lift and move up to 49 pounds
- Lift, bend, reach above the head, kneel, crouch, and/or stretch during shifts between 8 and 12 hours long (flex and part-time shifts may vary)
- Push and pull product up to 49 pounds during shift between 8 and 12 hours long (flex and part-time shifts may vary)
- Engage in full manual dexterity in both hands and wrists
- Work with and/or around moving mechanical parts
- Noise level varies and can be loud
- Temperature in the warehouse varies between 60 and 95 degrees, and will occasionally exceed 95 degrees
- Working nights, weekends, and/or holidays may be required
- Overtime is often required (sometimes on very short notice)
Candidates interested in a Warehouse Associate position with Amazon.com should consider the following before accepting a position with the company:
- This position is not a typical 40-hour a week opportunity
- It is necessary for our employees to be flexible in their work schedules
- You may have to work a schedule that is not your first choice
- You may have to work overtime when it is not convenient
- Sometimes overtime will be mandated
- Work schedules are subject to change without notice
- Due to the nature of our business, we operate 24 hours 7 days a week. If a holiday falls on your scheduled workday you will be required to work that day and be compensated with holiday pay
- Our ability to provide excellent customer service for our customers during the months of November and December is critical for the success of our company. We do not typically allow any scheduled time off such as vacation or personal days to be taken during these months
- Overtime is often mandated during November and December and may be mandated at any time during the year.
- You may experience the opportunity to work for several different managers. We move managers around to meet the business needs. Associates must adapt to changes in management.
- You may be required to work on powered equipment after training
- You should expect to and will be required to cross train and work in different areas of the warehouse.