Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Mechanical Assembler - Norriseal Wellmark, Houston, TX
Position Summary: Assembles components in the manufacturing process.
• Uses tools and hands to assemble components in the manufacturing process.
• Maintains and repairs tools and equipment used in the assembly process as needed.
• Maintains a clean and safe work environment every day.
• Follows safety rules and procedures; notifies supervisor of any issues in the manufacturing process that may impact safety.
• Contributes to the department continuous improvement culture. May make recommendations to improve productivity, quality, and efficiency of operations.
• Knows and complies with all safety policies and procedures. Wearing all required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
• Maintains confidentiality of all matters.
- Good oral and written communication skills, especially the ability to follow written and spoken instructions in English.
- Basic analytical skills.
- Basic organizational and time management skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Hand tools
- Ability to read drawings and schematics
- Posses a basic mechanical aptitude
- Able to work in a fast-paced assembly line
- High school diploma or GED
- Up to two years of relevant experience preferred.