Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
CareStar an established leader in the home and community-based healthcare industry in Indiana and Ohio is currently seeking a Case Manager - DDRS to provide case management services including assessing the health and long-term care needs of each participant.
Our Employee's share in the equity of the company through shared ownership benefit - CareStar Employee Stock Ownership Plan
Qualified candidates will have the following knowledge and experience:
* Bachelor's degree in Social Work, Psychology, Sociology, Counseling, Gerontology or Nursing.
* One year's direct service experience with the elderly or persons with disabilities
* Experience in completing assessments, service plan development and monitoring
* Effective organizational and communication skills
* Willingness and ability to work flexible schedule to meet needs of families including reliable transportation, valid driver's license and car insurance as required by state law, and the ability to travel.
CareStar offers a competitive salary, based upon experience, education and knowledge; paid vacations and holidays; insured medical plans for employees and their families and 401(k). We believe that people work best when they are working for themselves. At CareStar, our employee's share in the equity of the company through shared ownership benefit: The CareStar Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).
CareStar is an equal employment opportunity employer (EOE/m/v/d/f) committed to excellence through diversity..