Central Indiana Community Foundation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Central Indiana Community Foundation
Openings as of 6/19/2019
- Bus Driver JobID: 8754
- Position Type:
- Date Posted:
Westfield Washington Schools
- Closing Date:
Westfield Washington Schools - Position: Bus Driver
- Possess the following required physical characteristics
- Sufficient physical ability to drive a school bus
- Possession and full normal use of both hands, both arms, both feet, both legs, both eyes, and both ears
- Freedom from any communicable disease
- Freedom from any mental, nervous, organic, or functional disease which might impair the person's ability to properly operate a school bus
- Visual acuity, with or without glasses, of at least 20/40 in each eye and a field of vision with 150 degrees minimum and with depth perception of at least 80%.
- Must attend a three (3) day pre-service school bus driver safety education training course to obtain a temporary (blue) certificate card. (Pertains to beginning bus drivers only).
- Must obtain four hours of driver observation time and eight (8) hours actual driving time in order to receive a permanent (yellow) certification card. (Pertains to beginning bus drivers only).
- All school bus drivers (including substitutes) are required to attend an annual safety meeting or workshop held in the summer months.
- The Corporation shall obtain from each school bus driver or prospective driver a summary for the last ten (10) years as maintained by the bureau of motor vehicles of the State of Indiana or other states maintaining such records.
- The Corporation may, at any time, require any driver operating a school bus for its school corporation to submit to a physical examination by a licensed Indiana physician selected by the Corporation. The Corporation shall pay the cost of this examination.
Terms: 182 days