Central Indiana Community Foundation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Substitute Bus Drivers
at Central Indiana Community Foundation
Openings as of 6/16/2019
- Substitute Bus Drivers JobID: 1967
- Position Type:
- Date Posted:
Clark Pleasant Operations Center
- Date Available:
- Closing Date:
Clark-Pleasant Community School Corporation -
1. Ability to obtain a commercial driver's license and proper legal credentials.
2. Supervise and maintain control of a school bus with passengers.
3. Communicate with parents, students, staff, and administration about disciplinary issues.
4. Ability to demonstrate and perform defensive driving strategies.
5. Other responsibilities as deemed necessary by the Director of Transportation.
Director of Transportation
Based on Salary Schedule
Based on CPCSC needs
1. Part-time (seasonal)
2. Regular school hours
3. Substitute positions lead to regular driving routes
1. Minimum of a High School diploma
2. Must pass a DOT physical and drug screen