Cirrus Logic, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
MEMS Test and Evaluation Technician PC-4406
at Cirrus Logic, inc.
We have a great opportunity in our talented MEMS group for a MEMS Test and Evaluation Technician. You will be a self-motivated and thorough individual who enjoys lab work and hands-on testing. In return, you will have the opportunity to work in a truly global organization operating at the forefront of bleeding-edge technology!
- Support MEMS Engineers with test setups, soldering components and modifying engineering boards.
- Install and maintain lab ATE equipment as well as engineering boards
- Setup and execute automated tests in the ATE lab using various scripting environments
- Debug test setup issues and use test scripts
- Collect, analyze data and write up technical reports with results
- Other variable and urgent tasks that arise day-to-day
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of an HNC/HND in Electronics and/or equivalent demonstrable background in a similar industry
- Ability to read/interpret circuit board schematics, specification docs, rework instructions
- Surface Mount (SMT) Solder/Unsolder/rework Skills
- Experience working with ATE equipment such as pick and place handlers, probers and ATE test equipment
- Experience working with lab test setups such as oscilloscopes, evaluation boards, cables/connectors, connecting boards to test equipment
- Data collection and analysis skills (Excel skills are essential and JMP experience would be desirable)
- Organizational skills: record, organize and report validation setups and results in meaningful methods
- Mechanical aptitude
- Vendor contact and collaboration
- Lab equipment tracking and calibration experience
- Inventory management experience
- An aptitude for gaining knowledge/learning with excellent attention to detail
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Experience with high volume manufacturing of MEMS or IC
- Some 3D CAD software experience preferred
- Experience with maintenance of ATE test floor equipment
- Basic software knowledge in text based programming such as C or scripting language
- Windows: experience in installing/configuring OS and software, driver installation/debug, general OS debug, Excel macros