Cirrus Logic, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Silicon Development Program Manager 4067
at Cirrus Logic, inc.
We have an opportunity for a Silicon Development Program Manager in our Audio R&D team. The successful candidate will lead the design planning and execution of high performance mixed-signal IC products across all facets of design from concept/new IP development to production ready silicon. You will also represent the collective engineering team in interfacing with management, product management/marketing and key customers and champion the development and deployment of best practices to improve project performance. This role is based in Edinburgh, Scotland.
Competitive Salary and Benefits Package available
Opening Date: 08/05/2019
Closing Date: 07/06/2019
- Provide project leadership for mixed-signal audio products by working with cross functional silicon development teams to meet internal and customer commitments
- Responsible for end-to-end project planning & rigorous execution management to improve project execution certainty
- Drive accountability and awareness, solve problems, remove roadblocks, and proactively search out and address risks or weaknesses to ensure the project meets quality standards and completes on time and in budget
- Represent the collective engineering team in interfacing with Product Marketing or the customer
- Enable communication & visibility to ensure alignment at all levels of the organization
- Development & deployment of best practices to improve project performance, efficiency, and produce repeatable results
- Champion lessons learned to drive continuous improvement & avoid known problems.
- Manage change into standard best practices.
- BSc or BEng in Electrical Engineering or equivalent and project or program management experience managing complex integrated circuit development projects
- Technical Project Manager background with experience in management of design for mixed-signal IC products for the consumer electronics market
- Must possess strong leadership and communication skills to work with cross functional silicon development teams to meet internal and customer commitments.
- Basic knowledge of analog and digital design flows
- Strong project management fundamentals
- Familiar with project/program management tools such as MS Project
- Experience with product development cycles (concept to production)