City of Fishers
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Part-time Facility Maintenance Logistics Coordinator
at City of Fishers
The City of Fishers Department of Public Works (DPW) is seeking an energetic, analytical, and detail-orientated self-starter to help support the Facility Maintenance Division. Working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment the division is responsible for the maintenance and capital improvement of over 600,000 sq.ft. of City owned buildings which include: Police Station, Fire Stations, City Hall, City Court, and recreation buildings.
Working within DPW, the division prides itself on providing efficient and cost-effective service by utilizing cutting edge technology. The Part-time Facility Maintenance Logistics Coordinator works closely with the Superintendent and is part of a team of dedicated staff of professionals that help make the City of Fishers a vibrant, growing community. This position also serves a key role in communicating with other City departments and other external stakeholders.
- Examples of Duties
- Asset Data Software Management.
- Tracking and applying all Facility and equipment data to the system.
- Handle distribution of scheduled and unscheduled work orders.
- Logistics coordinator for work order materials.
- Order track and receive parts from inventory control and track expenses.
- Learn and understand all state and federal compliance standards.
- Assist in scheduling , tracking and filing needed documentation.
- Develop and finalize standard operating procedures as needed.
- Help in the management of vendor and contract documentation.
- Participate in the overall DPW team environment and act as a liaison to other departments and external stakeholders.
- Learn new methods and train employees on computer skills where needed to help with efficiencies.
- Manage data and run reports on staff workloads, facility cost, utility usage, equipment life expectancies and overall budget spending.
- Minimum Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent; Associate's or Bachelor's degree preferred;
- Asset management software experience highly preferred;
- Logistics software experience highly preferred;
- Must be a critical thinker and have the ability to complete complex issues with limited oversight;
- High comfort level with computers required including the ability to learn new software;
- Ability to work 4 days a week (Monday - Friday) from 6:30am - 2:30pm;
- Ability and willingness to work independently with little oversight.
- Supplemental Information
- This is a part-time position that will require 29 hours per week Monday - Friday.
- The role will start at 6:30am and work until approximately 2:30pm 4 days a week with an hour for lunch.