City of Fishers
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Summer Laborer - Building Maintenance
at City of Fishers
This temporary seasonal position performs general labor to support the Building Maintenance team as a part of the Department of Public Works for the City of Fishers. This role will assist with maintaining grounds, routine repairs in city buildings, general maintenance both inside and outside, and assist with construction projects.
Fishers Department of Public Works (DPW) is responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of all municipal assets.
- Examples of Duties
- Grounds maintenance
- Building repair and maintenance
- Plumbing assistance and repair
- Both indoor and outdoor duties
- Minimum Qualifications
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent and be 18 years of age or older;
- Must have skills in general building and grounds maintenance;
- Construction experience highly preferred;
- Must be able to work both indoors and outdoors;
- Valid Driver's License required.
- Supplemental Information
- Possibility of 2 shifts available: Day shift 7am - 3pm; Evening Shift (flexible options from 2pm - 11pm)