Cno Financial Group Inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Operations Delivery Analyst
at Cno Financial Group Inc
Job TitleOperations Delivery Analyst
We're looking for an organized, analytical, self-motivated, strong communicator and eager professional who thrives in a fast-paced environment to join our Operations Delivery team! A key component of the Operations Delivery Analyst role is building strong relationships with internal and external partners and working professionally with a customer-centric focus.
The Operations Delivery team in Customer Service is responsible for relationship and performance management of our vendors. Vendors are responsible for customer service transactions from internal/external customers.
As an Operations Delivery Analyst you will:
- Deliver on key performance metrics through management of offshore vendors utilizing effective vendor management and execution skills.
- Ensure key metrics are delivered, in compliance with departmental objectives, as well as regulatory requirements.
- Operate as a process owner and subject-matter expert for a business segment of key systems/processes in project teams and day-to-date functions.
- Be directly accountable for vendors’ delivery on key metrics such as timeliness, aging, quality, productivity and customer satisfaction.
- Drive ongoing process improvement to deliver increasing operational efficiency in all business partner processes.
- Act as a central point of contact for multiple vendors and vendor contacts.
- Collaborate between business units, vendors and field.
- Create and maintain successful relationships with vendors and internal customers.
- Apply sound business judgment to business decisions that minimize risk and drive positive customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years insurance industry preferably in policy benefits, premium administration, and/or customer service
- Prior experience working with vendors, offshore vendor experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be skilled at influencing others while adapting style to be successful with all levels of the organization
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, organizational and time management skills
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to develop peers and vendor staff while encouraging teamwork
- Works well with all layers of the organization
- Advanced MS Office Suite skills required
- CNO-specific systems experience preferred
CNO Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer. For more information, please click the following link
At CNO, success is earned.
We're looking for ambitious people who want to do more. And, we'll provide you with opportunities to grow your skills through challenging professional experiences. The pace is fast, you'll work hard, and you'll see results.
If you're looking for a culture that encourages development, helps you reach your potential, and rewards you for your contribution, then CNO Financial Group is right for you.