Enterprise Holdings, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Part Time Car Detailer
at Enterprise Holdings, Inc.
- Automotive / Transportation - Service Agent/Car Washer/Detailer
- Job ID
Enterprise Holdings, operating the National, Enterprise, and Alamo car rental brands is looking for a Part Time Car Detailer to join our amazing team! Enterprise Holdings is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in the North America.
The Car Detailer cleans vehicles inside and out (vehicles may be cleaned by hand or by operating washing equipment). The Car Detailer also performs regular maintenance (non-mechanical services), moves vehicles, and performs other duties assigned by the manager, all completed in a safe and timely manner. The starting pay for this position is $10.40 per hour.
Must be able to work a flexible PART-TIME schedule that may include weekends (up to 25hrs/wk).
This position will be located at the Enterprise location in Anderson.
As you are considering a position with Enterprise Holdings, we invite you to learn more about our business. Today – and every day – the safety and wellbeing of employees, customers and the communities we serve is our top priority. For the latest on our COVID-19 response, please click here.
The Service Agent is responsible for the care and maintenance of the cars on the lot. This includes vacuuming and prepping the cars, shuttling cars to and from car washes and dealerships for servicing, car transports to and from offices, checking fluid levels, and changing tires.
- Clean vehicle exterior by hand, brush or by operating washing equipment
- Polish, dry and clean vehicle windshields, windows, lights, mats and exterior body, by hand
- Vacuum, shampoo, add air freshener and clean vehicle interior (some stain removal may be required)
- Determine need for and add windshield fluid, gas, oil, water and antifreeze
- Perform basic maintenance check: antenna, under the hood, inside the vehicle, inside the trunk, and outside vehicle
- Verify appropriate stickers are attached to vehicle (registration, plates, etc.)
- May be responsible for maintaining an inventory of cleaning supplies
- May assist with local automobile deliveries
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
Must have a valid driver's license (not restricted or suspended) with a clean driving record:
No more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents in the past 3 years
If you have 2 moving violations in the past 3 years, the oldest violation must be at least 2 years old.
If you have a moving violation for going 20mph or more OVER the speed limit, this must be your only violation in the last 3 years.
No drug or alcohol related conviction on MVR in the past 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Apart from religious observations, must be able to work a flexible PART-TIME schedule that may include weekends (up to 25hrs/wk).