Fieldstone at Glenwood Crossing
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN (Village on Spring Mill)
at Fieldstone at Glenwood Crossing
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid Driver’s License and reliable private transportation
- EPA Designation/Certification preferred
- Minimum two years demonstrated experience in the maintenance and repair of mechanical and electrical systems, plumbing and grounds keeping
- Oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Equal Housing Opportunity (EHO) requirements and applicable program regulations
- Ability to operate a two-axle motor vehicle
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs consistently and up to 100 lbs with the help of a lifting device.
- Must be able to perform all duties related to fine detail of mechanical devices
- Ability to operate all necessary tools to perform the essential functions of the position
- Demonstrated experience and working knowledge of OSHA standards and other environmental safety standards
- Ability to perform a variety of duties in all types of weather
- Ability to maintain 24-hour on-call status
- Receives service work orders, performs required work within the established time frames to ensure service is within 24 hours
- Polices grounds as first task daily and throughout day, as needed
- Refurbish vacant units within five (5) working days or less
- Completes painting, cleaning, grounds work, etc., as needed
- Plant, prune, weed, seed or remove foliage, shrubs, trees or grasses or other grounds work, as requested
- Operates various mechanical or electrical equipment or garden tools
- Assists with completion of preventative maintenance and housekeeping inspections of apartment units
- Timely reporting of any property loss on liability related incidents to the insurance company
- Timely reporting of any work related injuries to the workers’ compensation insurance company
- Comply with all local, state and federal regulations as well as all company policies and procedures
- Completes other duties as assigned by supervisor
Base hourly pay with annual bonus potential.
Typical hours Monday through Friday 8 am to 5 pm. Must be available for call at least every two weeks.