Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Account Management Specialist
at Franklin Electric
Fort Wayne Corp
Fort Wayne Corp
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
Primary owner of a group of customers driving best practices and innovation to create more value for the business. The goal is to increase customer satisfaction, retention and adoption of key product and service features within a particular market segment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Proactively anticipate customer needs and identify any potential opportunities or issues; lost sales. Create recommendations and facilitate actions accordingly. (Requires a strong knowledge of the account, products and daily interaction on a high level).
- In the various market segments, support the marketing strategy to create new relationships; new customers, new markets
- Serve as the customers voice, including marketing, product, professional services and sales
- Establish and deepen relationships with customers by understanding their business objectives and providing exemplary support.
- Communicate frequently with customers on updates, information, concerns and suggestions.
- Mining the various communication feedback and benchmark data, launch and/or support innovative efforts to drive new efforts and change to meet the customers' perceived expectations and needs.
- Identify potential upsell, new product, substitution or replacement opportunities. slow moving products as well as obsolete/excess inventory in an effort to create a value strategy specific to the opportunity.
- Manage deliverables specific to meeting the teams strategic objectives
- Use customer benchmark data to highlight customer's strategic success and provide ongoing recommendations for further optimization.
- Communicate & coordinate with internal departments (Product Managers/Sales Team).
- Organize workflow to meet customer timeframes (coordinate with main buyer / purchaser -- setting up & defining process per customer's requirements).
- Complete forms, applications and/or customer requests.
- Business Travel required as needed. Participate in Customer visits, trade shows and/or exhibits.
- Performs other related duties as required or assigned.
- Problem Solving
- Follow Up
- Initiative and Results Focused
- Managing Projects
- Planning and Organizing
Skills and Abilities
- Dependable; Displays Initiative, Self-Motivated
- Results & Goal Oriented
- Customer growth oriented
- Effective Communication skills -- written & verbal, internal & external customers
- Strong Problem analysis and problem-solving skills, innovative
- Professional in all manners.
- High-level attention to detail, high level accuracy; reliable results
Education and Experience
- Bachelors degree (preferred)
- Five to seven years of relevant experience or training in customer service or a related field (required).
- Intermediate: 10-key.
- Basic: Alphanumeric data entry; word processing/ typing.
- While performing the functions of this job, the employee is:
- Continually required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear.
- Regularly required to reach with hands and arms.
- Occasionally required to stand and walk.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
The company will make reasonable accommodations to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions and expectations.