Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Lead Cyber Range Architect
at IDS International
Lead Cyber Range Architect
IDS believes in resolving conflict, building innovative approaches to do so. Combining operational expertise with an intimate understanding of today’s greatest challenges, we bring our customers the solutions required for success in a complex and multidimensional world. IDS tailors solutions for a diverse range of government, military, nonprofit, and public-sector clients. Outstanding past performance built IDS’s reputation as the leading provider of support for multifaceted operations.
IDS International is seeking a Lead Cyber Architect for the Cybertropolis Technology Environment Platform (CTEP) contract. The CTEP provides a one-of-a-kind platform for DoD and Joint, Interagency, Intergovernmental, and Multinational (JIIM) partners to conduct training or Research, Development, Testing & Experimentation (RDT&E) in a wide variety of emerging technology areas, but primarily related to cyberspace and cyber-electromagnetic (CEMA) operations. The range architect will be charged with all systems integration work, system management and configuration, operation, testing, and scheduling of the CTEP platform. This is a standing role, not an immediate hire, and sits at Camp Atterbury in Indiana.
- Create, maintain and update event network designs, integrate hardware and software as well as local design documents and configurations.
- Assist in developing training scenarios utilizing the CTEP platform and determine baseline configurations for training classes and cyber exercises.
- Work with other personnel on the evolution of CTEP capabilities and with Information Assurance (IA) requirements and develop and implement range reset procedures.
- Other responsibilities may include but are not limited to conducting training on CTEP usage and configuration and assisting with the implementation of training, exercise, and event virtual enclaves.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- TS/SCI clearance.
- Meet the DOD 8570.01-M IAT III Certification requirements.
- Expert knowledge in designing and configuring computer networks including routing, switching, firewalls, DNS, Active Directory, VPNs, VLANs, SANs utilizing bare metal systems as well as virtualized systems
- Ability to work in ambiguous environment and collaborate across multiple areas.
- Demonstrate decisiveness in resolving technical and business problems, making decisions and identifying priorities.
- Expert knowledge in cybersecurity concepts such as network vulnerabilities, network attack vectors, attack signatures, and technical mitigation.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in the configuration and operation of cyber range or computer test-bed environments.
- Experience working with a wide variety of technology including but not limited to: camera systems, Industrial Control Systems, Internet of Things (IoT) devices, building management systems, and radio frequency (RF) communications devices.
- Expertise in the use of the Cypherpath virtualization platform.
- Expert knowledge in operating systems from Microsoft, Apple, IBM, and variants of the Linux operating system.
IDS’s competitive benefit package starts you off out on the right foot. Eligibility begins day one.
- Health and Well-being - 100% of employee medical and other insurance premiums are paid by IDS.
- Financial Future – 401(k) with an industry leading match and no waiting period. You are fully vested in all contributions from the start.
- Paid Leave - Generous time off accruals for you to take paid leave, totaling five weeks.
- Professional Development – networking opportunities, informal mentoring, education reimbursement and access to thousands of online professional development resources.
- Casual, fun, and supportive work environment with all the tools and amenities you need to thrive.
Must be an effective communicator both verbally and in writing. Most positions require ability to work on a desktop or laptop computer for extended periods of time. Computer activities include reading, reviewing and analyzing information, as well as providing recommendations, summaries, and reports in written or verbal format. Additionally, positions require ability to sit at a workstation for extended periods; use hand(s) to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; as well as speak and hear.
Employee may be required to occasionally lift and/or move moderate amounts of weight, typically less than 20 pounds. Regular and predictable attendance is essential.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by federal, state, and local law.
If you are unable to apply through the portal and need to speak to someone about necessary accommodations to apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will follow up with you. Do not submit resumes and applications through this email.