Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at IDS International
IDS believes in resolving conflict and building innovative approaches to do so. Combining operational expertise with an intimate understanding of today’s greatest challenges to bring our customers the solutions required for success in a complex and multidimensional world. We tailor solutions for a diverse range of government, military, nonprofit, and public-sector clients.
IDS International is seeking a Program Manager for the Cybertropolis Technology Environment Platform (CTEP) contract. The CTEP provides a one-of-a-kind platform for DoD and Joint, Interagency, Intergovernmental, and Multinational (JIIM) partners to conduct training or Research, Development, Testing & Experimentation (RDT&E) in a wide variety of emerging technology areas, but primarily related to cyberspace and cyber-electromagnetic (CEMA) operations. The CTEP Project Manager will oversee and provide CTEP customer support for cyber testing and training events and exercises, including gathering and implementing event requirements. This position is contingent upon award and would be located in Edinburgh, Indiana on Camp Atterbury.
- Perform overall management of the Contractor effort, including directing all contractor/subcontractor personnel and performance reporting.
- Conduct tours and briefings for senior state and national-level leaders.
- Represent the Program at various national level working groups and planning conferences.
- Conduct high-level engagements at the Joint Staff, Department of Army, National Guard Bureau and Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD) levels.
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP), Certified Program Management Professional (PgMP), or Level III Program Management Certification from the Defense Acquisition University.
- Documented experience of at least five years’ in Project/Program Manager position managing project budgets and procurement in excess of $5 Million dollars per program.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience within the last 20 years in Program Management or senior level DoD experience:
- Military field grade officer or above or a senior Non-Commissioned Officer of rank E-8 or above
- DoD civilian of paygrade GS13 or higher
- Defense Industry Civilian professional with at least 10 years of experience working with Senior level DoD personnel
- Program Manager candidate must have at least one year of experience managing one of the following programs:
- Information Technology Program
- Operational Technology Program
- Information Assurance Program
- Cyber Training Program
- Cyber Testing Program
- Cyber Range Program
- OR a Technology-oriented Program related to one of the above
- Master’s degree required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Current ACTIVE TS/SCI Clearance.
Employee needs to be able to sit at a workstation for extended periods; use hand(s) to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Most positions require ability to work on desktop or laptop computer for extended periods of time reading, reviewing/analyzing information, and providing recommendations, summaries and/or reports in written format. Must be able to effectively communicate with others verbally and in writing. Employee may be required to occasionally lift and/or move moderate amounts of weight, typically less than 20 pounds. Regular and predictable attendance is essential.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by federal, state, and local law.
If you require an accommodation to apply for a position with IDS International, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.