Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at IDS International
IDS believes in resolving conflict, building innovative approaches to do so. Combining operational expertise with an intimate understanding of today’s greatest challenges, we bring our customers the solutions required for success in a complex and multidimensional world. IDS tailors solutions for a diverse range of government, military, nonprofit, and public-sector clients. Outstanding past performance built IDS’s reputation as the leading provider of support for multifaceted operations.
IDS International is seeking a Senior Logistician for the Cybertropolis Technology Environment Platform (CTEP) contract. The CTEP provides a one-of-a-kind platform for DoD and Joint, Interagency, Intergovernmental, and Multinational (JIIM) partners to conduct training or Research, Development, Testing & Experimentation (RDT&E) in a wide variety of emerging technology areas, but primarily related to cyberspace and cyber-electromagnetic (CEMA) operations. This is a standing role, not an immediate hire, and sits at Camp Atterbury in Indiana.
- Perform all functions of a supply operation in support of an Army activity to include ordering, receiving, storing, and issuing supplies, taking actions to expedite receipt of parts, and researching alternative sources for items.
- Perform property accountability functions to include hand receipt procedures and inventories of all types of Army property.
- Understand, research, analyze, interpret, and apply regulations, directives, and policies.
- Secret Clearance (or higher).
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience with Army supply programs.
- Knowledge and understanding of Army supply management procedures and he/she shall be able to read, understand, and apply supply management IAW DA Pam 710-2-1, DA Pam 710-2-2, and local standing operating procedures.
- Able to read, understand, and perform the processes and reports in Force Module Logistics Sustainability/Standard Army Maintenance System Installation Enhanced (FLMS/SAMS IE), Logistics Data Analysis Tools (LOGDAT) maintenance management systems and Property Book Unit Supply Enhanced (PBUSE), Logistics Information Warehouse (LIW), and Army Reserve SARSS (Standard Army Retail Supply System) Informational Database System (ARSIDS) supply management systems.
- Able to operate pallet jacks and a variety of warehouse fork trucks (forklifts).
- Possess a valid motor vehicle operator’s license and GSA vehicle license.
- Proficient in the use of a personal computer and in the use of Microsoft Office applications.
- Knowledgeable with all associated platform support and hardware of the Cybertropolis Technology Environment Platform (CTEP).
IDS’s competitive benefit package starts you off out on the right foot. Eligibility begins day one.
- Health and Well-being - 100% of employee medical and other insurance premiums are paid by IDS.
- Financial Future – 401(k) with an industry leading match and no waiting period. You are fully vested in all contributions from the start.
- Paid Leave - Generous time off accruals for you to take paid leave, totaling five weeks.
- Professional Development – networking opportunities, informal mentoring, education reimbursement and access to thousands of online professional development resources.
- Casual, fun, and supportive work environment with all the tools and amenities you need to thrive.
Must be an effective communicator both verbally and in writing. Most positions require ability to work on a desktop or laptop computer for extended periods of time. Computer activities include reading, reviewing and analyzing information, as well as providing recommendations, summaries, and reports in written or verbal format. Additionally, positions require ability to sit at a workstation for extended periods; use hand(s) to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; as well as speak and hear.
Employee may be required to occasionally lift and/or move moderate amounts of weight, typically less than 20 pounds. Regular and predictable attendance is essential.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by federal, state, and local law.
If you are unable to apply through the portal and need to speak to someone about necessary accommodations to apply, please email email@example.com and we will follow up with you. Do not submit resumes and applications through this email.