Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Brokerage Agency Administrator
at Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: c9d887dd-c269-46b0-a5ef-837c26d2a153
We are looking for a Brokerage Agency Administrator to perform a variety of administrative duties for the Rural Agency.
We are looking for someone that can:
- Be responsible for general filing, data clean-up, and miscellaneous system administration needs.
- Complete assigned accounting and financial entry transactions into agency systems.
- Provide backup to commission and accounting functions as needed.
Do you have:
- A High School diploma or GED equivalent?
- At least 1 year working experience in an office environment?
- Experience with database software?
- The skills to effectively handle a high volume of telephone traffic?
- The ability to pay attention to detail?
- Multi-faceted oral, written, and listening communication skills?
We can offer you:
- Training and development opportunities to grow personally and professionally
- A collegial team focused environment
- An organization that values work/life balance
- An industry leading benefits plan including health, vision, dental, 401K,a companywide incentive plan and an Employee Community Volunteer program
- Education reimbursement plan after one year of employment
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!