Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance
Interested in joining a true family focused company? Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance takes work life balance to heart. Just ask any of our employees, many who have been here over 10 years. We're also an Indiana based company that has protected fellow Hoosiers for more than 80 years. With nearly 450 agents and 1,200 employees, who live and work throughout the state, we're an established leader in auto and homeowner's insurance and the largest writer of farm insurance in Indiana.
Our organization is evolving into new systems and processes. We need flexible and creative IT professionals, like you, who are passionate about supporting their colleagues while contributing to a new way of doing things. If you're one that likes learning and accepting new challenges, there's no shortage of development opportunities here.
Currently we have a great opportunity for an experienced DevOps/Build Engineer. This person will develop automation infrastructure for the build and continuous delivery of software products to all target platforms including mobile devices. We need someone who’s collaborative and has functioned as a mentor to junior developers.
- Manage, document and enhance software products and release processes
- Provide build/release support of software including Apple, Apple Store and Android native applications
- Support the build and release needs of Agile Scrum teams
- Convert existing applications to use new pipeline framework
- Administer source repository and other configuration management tools used by software development teams.
- Maintain and update continuous integration scripts and processes
- Contribute to architecting the evolution of DevOps
- Bachelor’s Degree in technology related area of study or equivalent practical experience
- Requires 3 years of experience with software development and continuous integration
- Several years of build/release experience which includes Apple, Apple Store and Android native applications
- Must have solid experience in automating Build Management and Release engineering processes using Jenkins.
- Experience with GitFlow and Automated Test Framework is a plus
- Must have knowledge of C/C#, C , Visual Basic, SML, JSP/HTML, Bower, NPM, Web Services, TCPIP, WebSphere, Git, Maven and/or Docker
- Excellent communication skills and proven ability to collaborate with others to establish common goals