Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Product Business Analyst
at Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 684c2bcc-0963-41c6-ba25-fb787154c732
We are looking for a Business Analyst to work with stakeholders to assess needs and develop business requirements.
We are looking for someone that can:
- Support the execution and provide communication regarding the implementation of system enhancements to support the vision of assigned product(s) and/or project(s).
- Assist Product Owner(s) to develop short-term product vision for assigned products that supports strategic vision.
- Develop and manage relationships with stakeholders to assess needs, facilitate negotiations and develop business requirements.
- Understand and can communicate the value of solving identified problems in terms of efficiency and effectiveness.
- Assist in analyzing the feasibility of, and the development of requirements for, new systems and enhancements to existing systems; ensures the system design fits the needs of the users.
- Act as a liaison between the business and IT in the analysis, design, configuration, testing and maintenance of products.
- Provide guidance to users in completion of user acceptance testing.
- Assist in the coordination of training and communication to business users regarding implementation of enhancements.
Do you have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in business or related field of study? In lieu of degree, 5 or more years of business analyst or financial services/life insurance industry experience.
- Agile methodology work experience? Preferred, not required.
- A strong organizational, communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills?
- The ability to handle multiple projects at the same time and to exercise good judgment with regard to priorities and dealing with frequent short term deadlines for accomplishing tasks?
- Strong analytical abilities to review detailed system flows and relate requirements across multiple processes, projects and divisions?
- The ability to provide input during the process of developing business requirements and designs?
- The ability to learn on the fly and pay strong attention to detail?
We can offer you:
- A downtown location with free parking, a company cafeteria and fitness center
- Training and development opportunities to grow personally and professionally
- A collegial team focused environment
- An organization that values work/life balance
- An industry leading benefits plan including health, vision, dental, 401K,a companywide incentive plan and an Employee Community Volunteer program
- Education reimbursement plan after one year of employment
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!