Indiana University Health
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Analyst-Financial Lead Sr - Finance 731320
at Indiana University Health
Active Full Time
Bachelors in Accounting strongly preferred
Bachelors Degree Required
Indiana University Health is Indiana's most comprehensive health system, with 16 hospitals and more than 34,000 team members serving Hoosiers across the state. We're looking for team members who are inspired by challenging and meaningful work for the good of every patient. People who are compassionate and serve with a purpose. People who aspire to excellence every day.
Do you have a public accounting background and are looking for a career change? Look no further because IU Health is seeking an Accounting And Audit Lead who will participate in the implementation of new accounting standards / interpretations within IU Health. You will support Finance colleagues in interpreting and applying financial accounting principles and work with the auditors to resolve complex audit issues as they arise with proactive communication and collaboration on sensitive subjects. You will proactively help the team implement better ways of working within systems, spreadsheets, etc.
Apply teamwork. Apply experience. Apply skill. Apply yourself. And together we can change everything.
- Bachelor's degree required; degree in Finance or related field a plus.
- Requires 3+ years of relevant financial or operational analysis experience; at least 2 years of experience in healthcare industry preferred.
- Requires analytical experience working with complex data sets.
- Requires proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office products/applications; strong Microsoft Excel experience required; relational database and financial or operational modeling experience a plus.
· Indiana University Health has more than 34,000 team members, including more than 3,600 physicians and 1,200 advanced practice providers, and we're home to the largest nursing network in Indiana with more than 9,000 nursing team members at over 800 sites of care.
· Indiana University Health is Indiana's most comprehensive healthcare system with hospitals and specialties ranked among the nation's best by U.S. News & World Report.
· A unique partnership with the Indiana University School of Medicine – one of the nation's largest medical schools – gives patients access to groundbreaking research and innovative treatments, and it offers team members access to the latest science and the very best training – advancing healthcare for all.
· At IU Health, your personal and professional growth is a top priority. You will have access to many diverse opportunities to learn and develop in meaningful ways that matter most to you, such as advanced clinical training, leadership development, promotion opportunities and cross training development.
· With 16 hospitals, including eight with Magnet designation and five with Pathways to Excellence designation, our team members are leading the way through excellence.
· IU Health is invested in the lives of Hoosiers, leading the transformation of healthcare to make Indiana one of the nation's healthiest states.