Indiana University Health
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Clinical Educator - Clinical Education 101050
at Indiana University Health
Clinical Education 101050
This position is accountable for assuming responsibility in the area of educational development, implementation and evaluation for the Division of Nursing and Patient Care Services. As such, position responsibilities focus on accomplishing strategic and tactical aims within the domains of professional development and teaching/learning and participation in accomplishing governance and operational initiatives.
- Requires current RN licensure in the State of Indiana.
- Requires Basic Life Support certification through the AHA. Other advanced life support certifications may be required per unit/department specialty according to patient care policies.
- Requires Bachelor's degree in Nursing; Masters' preferred.
- Requires three to five years of clinical experience as a staff nurse.
- Requires previous experience in educational activities related to the scope of nursing practice.
- Requires knowledge of computer software applications.
- Requires effective collaboration; problem-solving; negotiation and written and verbal communication skills.