Indiana University Health
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Clinical Educator - Perinatal Simulation Program - Riley Maternity Services 109780
at Indiana University Health
Riley Maternity Services 109780
Active Full Time
3-5 years experience is required
Indiana University Health is Indiana's most comprehensive health system, with 16 hospitals and more than 34,000 team members serving Hoosiers across the state. We're looking for team members who are inspired by challenging and meaningful work for the good of every patient. People who are compassionate and serve with a purpose. People who aspire to excellence every day.
In this role, the incumbent will design, implement, facilitate, handle logistics, and evaluate educational programs for the Perinatal Simulation Program. Trains simulation participants and provide ongoing support and feedback. Assist with research projects including recruitment, obtaining consent, conducting clinical research, and gathering data. Maintains high-fidelity mannequins, video equipment, and all expendable simulation resources. Recommends scenario design, curriculum development, and scheduling of programs. Leads educational programs for faculty, fellows, residents, NNPs/Pas, hospital personnel and community providers. Develops learning objectives for each scenario designed specifically for the ability and level of the learner. Debrief learners' performances and offer correction of cognitive, technical and behavioral skills witnessed in the scenario. Evaluate each educational program for effectiveness and constructive feedback.
- Requires discipline-specific current registration/certification/licensure as mandated by program accreditation requirements and/or professional standards.
- Requires Basic Life Support certification through the AHA. Other advanced life support certifications may be required per unit/department specialty according to patient care policies.
- Associate's Degree required. Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience.
Apply teamwork. Apply experience. Apply skill. Apply yourself. And together we can change everything.
· Indiana University Health has more than 34,000 team members, including more than 3,600 physicians and 1,200 advanced practice providers, and we're home to the largest nursing network in Indiana with more than 9,000 nursing team members at over 800 sites of care.
· Indiana University Health is Indiana's most comprehensive healthcare system with hospitals and specialties ranked among the nation's best by U.S. News & World Report.
· A unique partnership with the Indiana University School of Medicine – one of the nation's largest medical schools – gives patients access to groundbreaking research and innovative treatments, and it offers team members access to the latest science and the very best training – advancing healthcare for all.
· At IU Health, your personal and professional growth is a top priority. You will have access to many diverse opportunities to learn and develop in meaningful ways that matter most to you, such as advanced clinical training, leadership development, promotion opportunities and cross training development.
· With 16 hospitals, including eight with Magnet designation and five with Pathways to Excellence designation, our team members are leading the way through excellence.
· IU Health is invested in the lives of Hoosiers, leading the transformation of healthcare to make Indiana one of the nation's healthiest states.