Indiana University Health
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
CLINICAL EDUCATOR - RH Nursing and Pt Education 106531
at Indiana University Health
RH Nursing and Pt Education 106531
Active Full Time
Registered Nurse (RN)
3-5 years experience is required
Indiana University Health is Indiana's most comprehensive health system, with 16 hospitals and more than 34,000 team members serving Hoosiers across the state. We're looking for team members who are inspired by challenging and meaningful work for the good of every patient. People who are compassionate and serve with a purpose. People who aspire to excellence every day.
In this position, you will be accountable for assuming responsibility in the area of educational development, implementation and evaluation for the Division of Nursing and Patient Care Services. This position is designed to focus on accomplishing strategic and tactical aims within the domains of professional development and teaching/learning and participation in accomplishing governance and operational initiatives.
- Requires current RN licensure in the State of Indiana.
- Requires Basic Life Support certification through the AHA. Other advanced life support certifications may be required per unit/department specialty according to patient care policies.
- Requires Bachelors degree of Nursing, Master's degree preferred.
- Requires three to five years of clinical experience as a staff nurse.
- Requires previous experience in educational activities related to the scope of nursing practice.
- Requires effective collaboration problem-solving, negotiation and written and verbal communication skills.
- Requires knowledge of computer software applications.
- Requires completion of ANCC Nursing Professional Development certification within 1 year upon meeting eligibility requirements.
Apply teamwork. Apply experience. Apply skill. Apply yourself. And together we can change everything.
· Indiana University Health has more than 34,000 team members, including more than 3,600 physicians and 1,200 advanced practice providers, and we're home to the largest nursing network in Indiana with more than 9,000 nursing team members at over 800 sites of care.
· Indiana University Health is Indiana's most comprehensive healthcare system with hospitals and specialties ranked among the nation's best by U.S. News & World Report.
· A unique partnership with the Indiana University School of Medicine – one of the nation's largest medical schools – gives patients access to groundbreaking research and innovative treatments, and it offers team members access to the latest science and the very best training – advancing healthcare for all.
· At IU Health, your personal and professional growth is a top priority. You will have access to many diverse opportunities to learn and develop in meaningful ways that matter most to you, such as advanced clinical training, leadership development, promotion opportunities and cross training development.
· With 16 hospitals, including eight with Magnet designation and five with Pathways to Excellence designation, our team members are leading the way through excellence.
· IU Health is invested in the lives of Hoosiers, leading the transformation of healthcare to make Indiana one of the nation's healthiest states.