Indiana University Health
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Clinical Oncology Coordinator - IUSCC Multidisciplinary Clinic 113828
at Indiana University Health
IUSCC Multidisciplinary Clinic 113828
Active Full Time
Registered Nurse (RN)
Indiana University Health is Indiana's most comprehensive health system, with 16 hospitals and more than 34,000 team members serving Hoosiers across the state. We're looking for team members who are inspired by challenging and meaningful work for the good of every patient. People who are compassionate and serve with a purpose. People who aspire to excellence every day.
The incumbent fulfills the primary responsibilities involved coordinating the multidisciplinary approach in the evaluation, treatment and facilitation of the outpatient oncology care process, and the follow-up care of those individuals who are being evaluated or have been diagnosed with cancer. The role is one of collaboration and coordination and is both collegial and consultative to nursing leadership, infusion and inpatient nurses and other members of the health care team.
- Requires a current Nursing license from the state.
- Requires Basic Life Support certification through the AHA. Other advanced life support certifications may be required per unit/department specialty according to patient care policies.
- Requires an Associates of Nursing (ASN); Bachelors of Nursing (BSN) preferred.
- Requires experience that provides evidence of clinical competency and leadership skills.
- Requires clinical practice experience related to the program.
- Requires strong organizational; writing; interpersonal; and verbal communications skills.
- Requires critical thinking skills.
- Requires ability to work independently.
- Requires ability to track and perform multiple tasks.
- Requires ability to manage projects.
Apply teamwork. Apply experience. Apply skill. Apply yourself. And together we can change everything.
· Indiana University Health has more than 34,000 team members, including more than 3,600 physicians and 1,200 advanced practice providers, and we're home to the largest nursing network in Indiana with more than 9,000 nursing team members at over 800 sites of care.
· Indiana University Health is Indiana's most comprehensive healthcare system with hospitals and specialties ranked among the nation's best by U.S. News & World Report.
· A unique partnership with the Indiana University School of Medicine – one of the nation's largest medical schools – gives patients access to groundbreaking research and innovative treatments, and it offers team members access to the latest science and the very best training – advancing healthcare for all.
· At IU Health, your personal and professional growth is a top priority. You will have access to many diverse opportunities to learn and develop in meaningful ways that matter most to you, such as advanced clinical training, leadership development, promotion opportunities and cross training development.
· With 16 hospitals, including eight with Magnet designation and five with Pathways to Excellence designation, our team members are leading the way through excellence.
· IU Health is invested in the lives of Hoosiers, leading the transformation of healthcare to make Indiana one of the nation's healthiest states.
Requires critical thinking skills.