Indiana University Health
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Clinical Program Manager - Healthcare Econ Outcomes 731340
at Indiana University Health
Healthcare Econ Outcomes 731340
Active Full Time
Must have a RN license to be considered.
Indiana University Health is Indiana's most comprehensive health system, with 16 hospitals and more than 34,000 team members serving Hoosiers across the state. We're looking for team members who are inspired by challenging and meaningful work for the good of every patient. People who are compassionate and serve with a purpose. People who aspire to excellence every day.
As the Clinical Program Manager for IU Health Population Health, you will be helping Indiana's largest health system transform how care is delivered. Your scope ranges from how post-acute care is orchestrated, to how evidence based care is delivered in the primary care environment for various chronic conditions. You will have outstanding data analytic support as you explore current care processes, lead and monitor the implementation of clinical initiatives, and drive the clinical outcomes of our members. The successful candidate will be passionate about learning, teaching, and innovating.
Apply teamwork. Apply experience. Apply skill. Apply yourself. And together we can change everything.
- Bachelors Degree Required. Masters Preferred.
- Clinical licensure or RN required.
- Requires knowledge of the state of the art clinical care, research, and education.
- Requires demonstrated proficiency in addressing and understanding organizational and system complexities.
- Requires demonstrated knowledge and expertise of quality improvement methodologies.
- Requires demonstrated proficiency in use of MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint. Incumbent will be expected to learn SQL.
- R, and Power if not yet proficient.
- 5-7 years of relevant experience required.
- Requires 5-7 years of relevant program management experience.
- Requires experience managing multiple complex projects involving multiple customers.
· Indiana University Health has more than 34,000 team members, including more than 3,600 physicians and 1,200 advanced practice providers, and we're home to the largest nursing network in Indiana with more than 9,000 nursing team members at over 800 sites of care.
· Indiana University Health is Indiana's most comprehensive healthcare system with hospitals and specialties ranked among the nation's best by U.S. News & World Report.
· A unique partnership with the Indiana University School of Medicine – one of the nation's largest medical schools – gives patients access to groundbreaking research and innovative treatments, and it offers team members access to the latest science and the very best training – advancing healthcare for all.
· At IU Health, your personal and professional growth is a top priority. You will have access to many diverse opportunities to learn and develop in meaningful ways that matter most to you, such as advanced clinical training, leadership development, promotion opportunities and cross training development.
· With 16 hospitals, including eight with Magnet designation and five with Pathways to Excellence designation, our team members are leading the way through excellence.
· IU Health is invested in the lives of Hoosiers, leading the transformation of healthcare to make Indiana one of the nation's healthiest states.