Indiana University Health
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
LPN - Primary Care - Bedford 456554
at Indiana University Health
Primary Care - Bedford 456554
Active Full Time
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Indiana University Health brought together three of the most prominent hospitals in central Indiana, and used the deep heritage of these hospitals as the foundation for a closely-knit network of care that extends throughout the state. In almost every corner of our state, you will find IU Health facilities that are unique to their communities, but unified with the IU Health system to provide the highest level of care to as many people in the community as possible.
Our reputation is built on our people. We are constantly searching for outstanding people, in every aspect of healthcare, to join our IU Health IUH SIP, located in Bloomington, In. team and build upon the IU Health tradition of care. We recruit people with the potential, enthusiasm and desire to make a difference in the lives of others – often during times of great need. If you are ambitious and committed to your career, then there's a great chance that IU Health is a place where you can begin a rewarding career
The Licensed Practical Nurse knows and uses the nursing process in planning, implementing, and evaluating nursing care to individual patients. Collaborates with other members of the healthcare team. Evaluates response to interventions and patient status toward goal achievement. Accepts delegated nursing measures for which he or she knows he or she is prepared, qualified and licensed to perform.
- Requires graduation from a nationally accredited licensed practical nursing program.
- Requires current LPN license in State of Indiana.
- Requires Basic Life Support certification through the AHA. Other advanced life support certifications may be required per unit/department specialty according to patient care policies.
- Successful completion of orientation required.
- 1-2 years of relevant experience preferred.