Indiana University Health
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
LPN - PrimeTime Pediatrics 606562
at Indiana University Health
PrimeTime Pediatrics 606562
Active Part Time
24 hrs/wk, evening shift
1 - 2 years experience preferred
Customer service skills are required
Indiana University Health is Indiana's most comprehensive health system, with 16 hospitals and more than 34,000 team members serving Hoosiers across the state. We're looking for team members who are inspired by challenging and meaningful work for the good of every patient. People who are compassionate and serve with a purpose. People who aspire to excellence every day.
LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE (LPN)
Knows and uses the nursing process in planning, implementing, and evaluating nursing care to individual patients. Collaborates with other members of the healthcare team. Evaluates response to interventions and patient status toward goal achievement. Accepts delegated nursing measures for which he or she knows he or she is prepared, qualified and licensed to perform.
As part of an award winning hospital system, our roles include:
- Excellent benefits for part time and full time positions
- Competitive pay
- Development opportunities & tuition reimbursement
Apply teamwork. Apply experience. Apply skill. Apply yourself. And together we can change everything.
- Requires graduation from a nationally accredited licensed practical nursing program.
- Requires current LPN license in State of Indiana.
- Requires Basic Life Support certification through the AHA. Other advanced life support certifications may be required per unit/department specialty according to patient care policies.
- Successful completion of orientation required.
- 1-2 years of relevant experience preferred.
· Indiana University Health has more than 34,000 team members, including more than 3,600 physicians and 1,200 advanced practice providers, and we're home to the largest nursing network in Indiana with more than 9,000 nursing team members at over 800 sites of care.
· Indiana University Health is Indiana's most comprehensive healthcare system with hospitals and specialties ranked among the nation's best by U.S. News & World Report.
· A unique partnership with the Indiana University School of Medicine – one of the nation's largest medical schools – gives patients access to groundbreaking research and innovative treatments, and it offers team members access to the latest science and the very best training – advancing healthcare for all.
· At IU Health, your personal and professional growth is a top priority. You will have access to many diverse opportunities to learn and develop in meaningful ways that matter most to you, such as advanced clinical training, leadership development, promotion opportunities and cross training development.
· With 16 hospitals, including eight with Magnet designation and five with Pathways to Excellence designation, our team members are leading the way through excellence.
· IU Health is invested in the lives of Hoosiers, leading the transformation of healthcare to make Indiana one of the nation's healthiest states.