Indiana University Health
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
NP Ambulatory/Primary - Urgent Care 456520
at Indiana University Health
Urgent Care 456520
Active Full Time
Serves as an advanced practice nurse that provides primary level of care. Partners with other members of the healthcare team to provide medical care and treatment in an ambulatory care setting. Works in outpatient settings, responding to high patient volumes in short-term spans and dealing with unpredictable situations and issues.
- Requires MSN as a Nurse Practitioner in the State of Indiana; and current RN licensure in the State of Indiana.
- Requires certification as a Nurse Practitioner in the State of Indiana.
- Advanced life support certifications may be required per unit/department specialty according to patient care policies.
- Requires clinical expertise as applicable to individual area.
- Knowledge of the service standards and regulatory standards governing care delivery and operations.
- Requires the ability to assess learning needs and plan educational programs.
- Board certification is required for this position. New advance practice registered nurse graduates will have 3 months from the time of graduation to obtain board certification.