Indiana University Health
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Program Manager - IUH Learning Institute 110329
at Indiana University Health
IUH Learning Institute 110329
Active Full Time
Indiana University Health is Indiana's most comprehensive health system, with 16 hospitals and more than 34,000 team members serving Hoosiers across the state. We're looking for team members who are inspired by challenging and meaningful work for the good of every patient. People who are compassionate and serve with a purpose. People who aspire to excellence every day.
This role is design to plan and lead complex initiatives and multiple projects consistent with IU Health growth initiatives. Determines, maintains, communicates, and manages project organization, prioritization, and strategic and tactical plans. Provides data tracking and analytics for input into executive leadership reporting and decision making. Assists in the development of strategic plans for the system and leads the development of sustainable, documented processes to support the business. Executes on initiatives based on sound data and leads performance improvement initiatives. Develops, monitors, and reports on operational performance, trending analysis and market comparisons, and special projects related to growth and financial performance. Collaborates with management and peers, and works cross functionally across the system to continually identify and lead improvement initiatives.
- Bachelor's Degree is required.
- Requires 5-7 years of relevant and complex project management experience.
- Program management experience is preferred.
- Healthcare industry experience is a plus.
- Requires experience working in a complex, matrix environment.
Apply teamwork. Apply experience. Apply skill. Apply yourself. And together we can change everything.
· Indiana University Health has more than 34,000 team members, including more than 3,600 physicians and 1,200 advanced practice providers, and we're home to the largest nursing network in Indiana with more than 9,000 nursing team members at over 800 sites of care.
· Indiana University Health is Indiana's most comprehensive healthcare system with hospitals and specialties ranked among the nation's best by U.S. News & World Report.
· A unique partnership with the Indiana University School of Medicine – one of the nation's largest medical schools – gives patients access to groundbreaking research and innovative treatments, and it offers team members access to the latest science and the very best training – advancing healthcare for all.
· At IU Health, your personal and professional growth is a top priority. You will have access to many diverse opportunities to learn and develop in meaningful ways that matter most to you, such as advanced clinical training, leadership development, promotion opportunities and cross training development.
· With 16 hospitals, including eight with Magnet designation and five with Pathways to Excellence designation, our team members are leading the way through excellence.
· IU Health is invested in the lives of Hoosiers, leading the transformation of healthcare to make Indiana one of the nation's healthiest states.