Indiana University Health
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Project Manager-Education - Physician Education 106367
at Indiana University Health
Physician Education 106367
Active Part Time
RN/Clinical exp strongly desired;BENEFITS ELIGIBLE!
Indiana University Health is Indiana's most comprehensive health system, with 16 hospitals and more than 34,000 team members serving Hoosiers across the state. We're looking for team members who are inspired by challenging and meaningful work for the good of every patient. People who are compassionate and serve with a purpose. People who aspire to excellence every day.
The Project Manager - Education will assist with the daily operations of the Center for Physician & Advanced Provider Education in the Academic Health Center and Statewide. These responsibilities will include coordination and facilitation of lunch & learns, assisting with orientation for new medical staff (physician and advanced providers) and residents, assisting with rotation trainings for residents, and representing the Center for Physician & Advanced Provider Education on the System Clinical Effectiveness Councils. The ideal candidate will have clinical care experience and an understanding of clinical workflows.
Apply teamwork. Apply experience. Apply skill. Apply yourself. And together we can change everything.
o Bachelor's degree in related field required or equivalent years of experience; Master's degree preferred.
o Requires ability to obtain and apply knowledge of the organization policies and procedures.
o Requires knowledge of business and clinical applications.
o PMP (Project Management Professional) certification preferred.
o Requires 3-5 years progressively responsible professional level experience in a related field.
o Requires experience using/manipulating data in databases and spreadsheets.
• Indiana University Health has more than 34,000 team members, including more than 3,600 physicians and 1,200 advanced practice providers, and we're home to the largest nursing network in Indiana with more than 9,000 nursing team members at over 800 sites of care.
• Indiana University Health is Indiana's most comprehensive healthcare system with hospitals and specialties ranked among the nation's best by U.S. News & World Report.
• A unique partnership with the Indiana University School of Medicine – one of the nation's largest medical schools – gives patients access to groundbreaking research and innovative treatments, and it offers team members access to the latest science and the very best training – advancing healthcare for all.
• At IU Health, your personal and professional growth is a top priority. You will have access to many diverse opportunities to learn and develop in meaningful ways that matter most to you, such as advanced clinical training, leadership development, promotion opportunities and cross training development.
• With 16 hospitals, including eight with Magnet designation and five with Pathways to Excellence designation, our team members are leading the way through excellence.
• IU Health is invested in the lives of Hoosiers, leading the transformation of healthcare to make Indiana one of the nation's healthiest states.