Indiana University Health
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Secretary-Unit - Radiology Administration 600005
at Indiana University Health
Radiology Administration 600005
0-20 hrs/wk; various shifts
High School Diploma/GED
Ensures accurate and complete information is received from patient to facilitate coordination and communication between physician, unit staff, and ancillary departments. Schedules daily tests and procedures, maintains comprehensive up-to-date record of all patient tests and procedures, and signs patients in and out of unit. Provides receptionist functions for the unit and alerts unit management to issues or needs within the unit regarding policies, procedures, or practices. Performs all clerical duties associated with supporting the Patient Care Unit.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification through the AHA preferred.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in a health care setting preferred.
- Basic knowledge of medical terminology preferred.
- Must be able to complete required (if applicable) training program.
- Requires basic proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- High School Diploma/GED required.
- Completion of Medical Assistant, Medical Secretary classes, or equivalent experience preferred.