Indiana University Health
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Service Line Administrator - IU Health Phys - Neurosurgery-Adult PR 564601
at Indiana University Health
Neurosurgery-Adult PR 564601
Active Full Time
This position exists to set strategy for the designated service line in the organization and plan, direct, and continuously improve the operations. The incumbent is responsible to ensure that all policies, procedures and outcomes of assigned areas (both direct and matrix reporting relationships) ensure quality patient care, effective medical staff relations, fiscal responsibility, excellent people and service standards. This position collaborates with IUSM to develop clinical programs that support the education and research missions of IUSM. Operations include management of multiple clinical practice locations. Collaborates with and ensures services are coordinated with other the organization and IUSM department services and corporate plans.
- Requires knowledge and experience in finance; operations; strategic planning and community relations preferably in an academic health system.
- Requires interpersonal; negotiation and presentation skills; with the ability to lead groups and programs.
- Requires visionary with the ability to think in a positive and creative manner.
- Requires well developed administrative and management skills including demonstrated knowledge of group practice management.
- Requires knowledge of state and national regulatory agency guidelines.
- Requires the ability to lead quality improvement initiatives.
- Requires knowledge of state and federal laws relative to assigned area.
- Requires effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Requires problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Requires knowledge and commitment to service excellence and a patient centered focus.
- Requires Bachelor?s Degree in Health Administration; Business Administration or a related area; Masters degree is preferred.