Indiana University Health
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Supervisor-Home Health & Hospice - IUH Bloomington Hospice House 120325
at Indiana University Health
IUH Bloomington Hospice House 120325
Active Full Time
3-5 years experience is required
Indiana University Health is Indiana's most comprehensive health system, with 16 hospitals and more than 34,000 team members serving Hoosiers across the state. We're looking for team members who are inspired by challenging and meaningful work for the good of every patient. People who are compassionate and serve with a purpose. People who aspire to excellence every day.
Located in Bloomington this role will focus managing clinical outcomes, cost, and customer satisfaction in the daily care assignment and in the operations of the unit. Assures care for patients and families reflective of the organization's core values. Supervises the nursing and interdisciplinary team for daily patient care assignments.
- Requires current license as Registered Nurse.
- RNs with an Associates of Nursing hired after 1/1/2013 will be required to complete their BSN within five (5) years from date of hire into this job.
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) Healthcare Provider Certification required. Other advanced life support certifications may be required per unit/department specialty according to patient care policies.
- Current Indiana driver's license, proof of insurance and a safe driving record required.
- Must meet ONE of the following education and license requirements: Bachelor's Degree in Nursing preferred. Minimum of Associates Degree in Nursing from an accredited nursing program through Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN) or Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE) required.
- Requires an Indiana Physical Therapy License.
- Requires an Indiana Occupational Therapy License.
- Requires Master's Degree in Social work with active licensure in the State of Indiana as a licensed social worker or as a licensed clinical social worker.
- 3-5 years of experience required.
Indiana University Health has more than 34,000 team members, including more than 3,600 physicians and 1,200 advanced practice providers, and we're home to the largest nursing network in Indiana with more than 9,000 nursing team members at over 800 sites of care.
Indiana University Health is Indiana's most comprehensive healthcare system with hospitals and specialties ranked among the nation's best by U.S. News & World Report.
A unique partnership with the Indiana University School of Medicine one of the nation's largest medical schools gives patients access to groundbreaking research and innovative treatments, and it offers team members access to the latest science and the very best training advancing healthcare for all.
At IU Health, your personal and professional growth is a top priority. You will have access to many diverse opportunities to learn and develop in meaningful ways that matter most to you, such as advanced clinical training, leadership development, promotion opportunities and cross training development.
With 16 hospitals, including eight with Magnet designation and five with Pathways to Excellence designation, our team members are leading the way through excellence.
IU Health is invested in the lives of Hoosiers, leading the transformation of healthcare to make Indiana one of the nation's healthiest states.