IU Health Bloomington Hospital
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
LPN - Bloomington Operations 123270
at IU Health Bloomington Hospital
Bloomington Operations 123270
Active Full Time
Indiana University Health is Indiana's most comprehensive health system, with 16 hospitals and more than 34,000 team members serving Hoosiers across the state. We're looking for team members who are inspired by challenging and meaningful work for the good of every patient. People who are compassionate and serve with a purpose. People who aspire to excellence every day.
Knows and uses the nursing process in planning, implementing, and evaluating nursing care to individual patients. Collaborates with other members of the healthcare team. Evaluates response to interventions and patient status toward goal achievement. Accepts delegated nursing measures for which he or she knows he or she is prepared, qualified and licensed to perform.
Apply teamwork. Apply experience. Apply skill. Apply yourself. And together we can change everything.
- Requires graduation from a nationally accredited licensed practical nursing program.
- Requires current LPN license in State of Indiana.
- Requires Basic Life Support certification through the AHA. Other advanced life support certifications may be required per unit/department specialty according to patient care policies.
- Successful completion of orientation required.
- 1-2 years of relevant experience preferred.