IU Health Bloomington Hospital
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Registered Nurse-Instructor & Educator - Clinical Education And Prac 455103
at IU Health Bloomington Hospital
Clinical Education And Prac 455103
Active Full Time
Masters Degree Preferred
Registered Nurse (RN)
3-5 years experience is preferred
The position offers an expanded knowledge in a particular disease state and education for the purpose of educating and providing care for the patients and families with the disease. The incumbent assures care for patients and families reflective of the organization's core values. This position coordinates the educators and interdisciplinary team for care of patients both in and out of the hospital.
- Requires current Indiana nursing license.
- Consideration may be given to an Associate's Degree from an accredited nursing program through Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN) or Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE) .
- The expectation will be that a Bachelor's Degree of Nursing is completed within two years of hire.
- Master's degree will be required within five years of hire date.
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) Healthcare Provider Certification required.
- Certification in Professional Staff Development required within 2 years of accepting position.
- Certification in specialty area is preferred.
- Other advanced life support certifications may be required per unit/department specialty according to patient care policies.
- Three years of experience in nursing with emphasis on education preferred