Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
MIG / TIG Welder
at Kelly Group
- Lafayette, IN
- Lafayette, IN, USA
- Full Time
The Kelly Group is seeking an experienced MIG / TIG Welder for its Lafayette, Indiana, facility. Candidates should have a minimum of 2 years of MIG / TIG welding experience.
This position requires the ability to perform these essential duties:
- Welding of mild steel, aluminum and stainless steel, including out-of-position welding
- Squaring up various geometries and components
- Ability to tack up structures to high tolerance and weld out to exact tolerances
- Read and interpret weld symbols and blueprints, and have a thorough understanding of setup techniques
- Ability to pass an internal weld test, including both visual and structural evaluation
- Troubleshooting of welder issues
- Possess proper welding PPE and related tools to complete job tasks
- Ability to meet safety standards in appropriate rigging procedures and complete work using safe work practices
- Ability to move parts throughout fabrication facility
- Ability to work overtime and weekends when needed
Other preferred qualifications sought include:
- Industrial construction experience
The Kelly Group offers a complete benefits package, including a 401(k) plan and health, life and dental insurance.
The Kelly Group is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.