Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Quality Control Inspector
at Kelly Group
- Lafayette, IN
- Lafayette, IN, USA
- Full Time
The Kelly Group is seeking a qualified Quality Control Inspector for its Lafayette, Indiana, location.
The essential functions of the Quality Control Inspector position include:
- Assisting project manager and site superintendent through the administration and control of quality standards
- Resolving constructability discrepancies
- Conducting first and last piece inspections along with 10% general inspections
- Training how to operate Tessa height gage and Faro arm
- Providing guidance to workers and management regarding standards and contract documents
- Ability to read blueprints in standard and metric measurements
- Ability to use calipers, pin gages, thread gages, angle finders, and additional inspection tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to generate reports of inspections performed, and to interact with craft workers, construction superintendents, management, and owners
- Minimum 2 years of experience preferred
The Kelly Group offers a complete benefits package for the Quality Control Inspector, including a 401(k) plan and health, life and dental insurance.
The Kelly Group is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.