Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Mobile Equipment Mechanic
at Malace HR
- Bedford, IN, USA
- Full Time
As a Mobile Equipment Repair Technician, you will provide professional, timely and accurate repair of customer equipment and machinery. You will be responsible for three primary duties for each repair call you make: you will repair equipment, complete and submit all documentation and data and create excellent relationships with the customers you serve. As a Mobile Equipment Repair Technician, your specific duties will include:
- Troubleshooting and repair of customer and company mobile equipment.
- Completing each repair job in a timely, efficient and professional manner.
- Documenting all job info using work order forms and/or computer programs, including time, equipment information, repair category and changes to your parts inventory.
- Maintaining company and consignment parts inventories by using proper procedures and ordering processes
- Completing and submitting all required paperwork
- Providing the best possible customer service, including process or service improvement recommendations to Fleet Operations Manager for best practice review
- Embodying company's culture of providing the best and most responsive customer service possible, consistently maintaining your integrity, ethics and accountability as well as dedicating yourself to functioning as a helpful, respectful and vital member of our team
- Managing your workload effectively
- Following all company policies and procedures, particularly those involving safety