Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Home Repair Service Technician
at Mr. Handyman
Mr. Handyman is the largest employer of handypersons in the world. We are looking for Highly Skilled Technicians with a proven track record. We want people who are dedicated to quality work and building relationships with the customers they serve. We offer a professional, diverse and flexible work environment. Our franchisees offer bonus and incentive programs that reward your outstanding performance so your hard work and enthusiasm will be recognized.
Mr. Handyman is looking to hire Skilled Service Technicians. You can earn a comfortable living helping homeowners with small to medium repairs, remodeling and home improvement projects. We are a growing business that specializes in serving the maintenance and repair needs of homeowners and small businesses in the Greater Michiana area. We offer a company van, incentive / bonus programs as well as a professional environment while empowering our team to grow and prosper.
We focus on "smaller" projects in the size range of a few hours to a few days. We offer full time, year-round work, competitive wages, a company van, uniforms, paid holidays and vacations and incentive/bonus as well as a professional environment while empowering our team to grow and prosper
If you have the Craft skills, customer skills and would prefer to focus on working today's job and not lining up tomorrow's job, Mr. Handyman might be the place for you. We have found that the characteristics of a successful Mr. Handyman Service Technician include the following:
• Highly skilled people with 10+ years of paid experience in general carpentry, plumbing, electrical, painting, drywall, tiling and handyman/maintenance work.
- We're looking for skilled tradesman with 10+ years of paid experience and skills across a broad spectrum of home maintenance/repair and remodeling skill categories..
- The ideal candidate has a strong carpentry background and can "do it all".
- Must have your own tools fit for many job types.
- Excellent customer communication skills required as often it's only one of our staff in the customers home for small to mid-size jobs.
- You must have a reasonably clean driving record (no DUI or suspended license) and pass a background check before being hired.
- Must be Friendly with good, clean appearance.
- Takes pride in work and delivers a great product each time.
- We provide a company van for work; cover all work related expenses (gas, uniforms, etc), Paid Holidays and Vacation.
- Live in South Bend or Elkhart area to ensure familiarity with the territory and to minimize commuting time and expense with the company Mr. Handyman van.
Please use the Email / File option to apply with text entry, and an optional Word or PDF attachment. Or, if you have a LinkedIn profile you may use that. Please include your phone/ address in the cover letter section.
We will send a follow up email with a link to complete a skills & tools assessment.