Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
+PTA Physical Therapy Assistant PRN
at Vibra Healthcare
Lafayette Regional Rehabilitation Hospital – Join our team of passionate patient caregivers!!
At Lafayette Regional Rehabilitation Hospital, we provide rehabilitative services to people recovering from disabilities caused by injuries or illnesses. We help our patients regain their physical or cognitive abilities so they can return home at their highest level of independence.
We have a great opportunity for Physical Therapy Assistant positions at our 40 bed inpatient rehabilitation hospital in Lafayette, Indiana! We are looking for Full Time and Per Diem for our inpatient and outpatient clinics!
The PTA is responsible for assisting the Physical Therapist in the provision of Physical Therapy services to patients including treatment, program planning and implementation, related documentation, and communication. Functions under a Physical Therapist and per physician orders.
- Current, valid, and active license to practice as a Physical Therapy Assistant in the state of employment required.
- Current BLS certification from a Vibra-approved vendor required.
- One (1) year of experience preferred.
- Previous Hospital experience preferred.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
Questions or concerns regarding your application, or to setup an interview, please contact Lauren Mitchell, Talent Acquisition Partner, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 717-210-1933.
Please complete our online application and submit your resume for immediate review.