Pinnacle Entertainment Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Pinnacle Entertainment Inc.
- Requisition ID
- Belterra Casino Resort - Florence, IN
- Position Type
What would I be doing?
The incumbent in this position is responsible for developing an environment which provides superior service to both the internal and external customers. The incumbent is responsible for managing, and directing all activities of the laundry department including laundry production and ensuring achievement of optimum production levels established by Executive Housekeeper in a manner which maximizes guest service, staff productivity, while minimizing costs.
(The following statements are intended as general illustrations of the work in this job class and are not all inclusive for specific positions.)
- Responsible for actively building and retaining internal and external customer relations and acts as a mentor to employees to provide superior customer service.
- Hires, trains, motivate, evaluate and manage staff, ensuring proper staffing and that employees receive adequate guidance and resources for achievement of job responsibilities.
- Ensures all laundry personnel are properly trained in their duties and all guests are provided with prompt and courteous service.
- Responsible for the quality and quantity of work; ensuring par levels are met, and quality control of linen.
- Ensures all laundry personnel are properly trained in their duties in the operation of equipment, and proper usage, creating Standard Operation Procedures, handling and disposal of all necessary chemicals according to safety standards.
- Ensures all equipment is operating in a safe and efficient manner and will ensure work orders are complete for immediate resolution.
- Establishes and maintains effective controls to ensure adherence to department procedures; recommends changes in procedures, equipment and physical layout to ensure optimum service and efficiency.
- Operate washers and dryers according to recommended capacity and manufactures guidelines. Operate sheet folder and table linen ironer machine. Monitor and order supplies, minimize waste within the laundry facility. Sort and record discarded linen. Maintain par linen inventory, by conducting monthly linen inventories for all internal outlets, assisting department to obtain adequate PAR levels.
- Prepares the annual budget for laundry and operating forecasts; prepares regular and special reports; maintains necessary records and files; recommends changes as necessary.
What are we looking for?
- Familiarity with Minor and Chicago equipment preferred.
- Knowledge of all chemicals used in laundry including handling and disposal.
The skills necessary of this position are typically acquired through five-year laundry experience.
What would it be like to work at this property?
Belterra® is a classic but revolutionary casino resort situated on the scenic Ohio River near the Markland Dam in Switzerland County, Indiana. Belterra offers a first class gaming and resort experience featuring 38,000 square feet of gaming space, outstanding guest rooms and suites, seven delicious food venues, a shopping pavilion, full-service spa and salon, a 1,500-seat entertainment showroom, an 18-hole Tom Fazio designed golf course and more than 50,000 square feet of meeting and conference space.
Belterra Casino Resort
777 Belterra Drive
Florence, Indiana 47020-9402