Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Customer Service Representative II
at Sebenza LLC
# of openings:
Sebenza LLC is a woman owned small business operating out of Glenn Dale, MD. We currently have an opening for a Customer Service Representative for our contract in Indianapolis, IN.
Our client has an immediate requirement for 1 (one) full time position for a Customer Service Representative. The CSR II will provide customer service and assistance to consumers and the lending industry on Federal Housing Administration (FHA) programs. CSRs will answer questions on policy issues, general requests, and assistance with FHA’s online processing system – FHA Connection. CSRs will respond to inbound calls, emails, voice mails, and written correspondence. CSRs will document each contact in a database and perform return calls as required.
Tasks to be supported by the Subcontractor shall include:
- Respond to inbound calls, emails, and voice mails.
- Possess knowledge of the mortgage origination process to be able to identify, understand and categorize the caller’s request, so that accurate and complete information is provided in response.
- Utilize a web-based knowledge database to answer policy questions and general questions from the lending industry on FHA mortgage programs.
- Utilize the FHA Connection help guide (web-based application) and the knowledge database to trouble shoot issues with the FHA Connection system.
- Utilize other HUD, web-based systems (i.e. SAMS and SFISnet) to assist appropriate callers.
- Enter accurate and detailed information in a Customer Relationship Management application summarizing caller contact data, data about the nature of the request and whether or not a referral was provided.
- Warm transfer calls that cannot be resolved to the applicable Homeownership Center (HOC).
- Handle back-up calls from the general public.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Minimum experience requirements:
- Three to five years of residential mortgage finance experience (origination experience strongly preferred).
- Two to four years of college, or equivalent work experience.
- Two years of customer service or contact center experience.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Knowledge of FHA home mortgage programs and mortgage finance terminology
- Strong interpersonal skills and customer service skills
- Ability to effectively navigate a computer Customer Relationship Management application, related websites and support tools
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to analyze and solve problems
- Ability to manage time effectively
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Desired:
SUBCONTRACTOR must be able to submit to and pass a “Public Trust” background investigation.
Please forward us your resume and your salary requirements if interested in joining our team.