Spectrum Retirement Communities
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Wellness Nurse LPN Full-Time
at Spectrum Retirement Communities
Thank you for your interest in working at our community. For a quick apply now, please email your resume or overview of your work experience and indicate which position you are applying for to: email@example.com.
Do you have a gift for caring for Seniors and are you looking to join a team that creates communities that feel like home? We are looking for compassionate and talented team members who have a passion for caring for our Residents. The Wellness Nurse LPN supports the health and well-being of residents through ongoing clinical monitoring and support. Provides assistance to community nurses, caregivers and medication personnel to help ensure regulatory compliance and clinical excellence.
Must have flexible availability including nights and weekends.
Spectrum Retirement Communities, LLC is considered a leader and innovator in senior living. SRC is ranked in the top five senior living companies for excellence by its peers and voted Best of Senior Living by SeniorAdvisor.com. We are a privately held company which operates senior living communities in 10 states from Ohio to Oregon. Celebrating our second decade of operations, we continuously live by our Core Values and fulfill our Mission to create communities that feel like home where residents thrive and relationships grow. For more information or to view other opportunities, visit www.spectrumretirement.com.
Wellness Nurse LPN Job Responsibilities:
- A big smile, eagerness to learn, and compassion for our Residents
- This position reports to the Director of Wellness/Director of Resident Care/Assisted Living Director [community-specific]
- In conjunction with the community’s multidisciplinary team, and as directed by Supervisor, assist in coordination of the resident admission process including screening, assessment and care needs to determine whether the community team can meet the prospect’s required level of care
- Document and report care provided and resident observations including unusual or significant changes in physical, mental, or behavioral conditions
- Ensure care is delivered as indicated in resident care plans
- Respond to emergency needs as designated by community policies
- Maintain a working knowledge of state regulations, policies and procedures, dictated for compliance
- Assist with medication and treatment administration and ensure medications are administered per physician orders
- In coordination with Supervisor, monitor, audit and ensure that the medication system meets State-specific and community standards
- As directed, review and coordinate completion of incident reports that are health or injury related and develop/monitor plans of correction in accordance with Spectrum policies and procedures
- Assist in the coordination of care and services with other outside providers including resident physicians
Wellness Nurse LPN Educational Requirements:
- Graduate from an accredited school of practical nursing
- Current nursing license
Wellness Nurse LPN Work Experience:
- Has experience in community or long term care settings. Possesses geriatric assessment skills. Is knowledgeable in dementia care
- Has the ability to train staff and to assess systems and implement systems. Is organized and self-directed
- Three- to five-years’ experience in assessment and geriatric nursing
- Current state registration
The Benefits Program is offered to all Eligible Full-Time Team Members (Salaried and Hourly) and their families:
- Medical; Dental; Vision; Voluntary Insurance (Accident, Disability, Cancer, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity and Life Insurance); HSA or FSA Spending Accounts; 401(K); PTO (Paid Time Off) and Holiday Pay; Tuition Reimbursement
Other benefits offered to ALL Team Members:
- Free lunch with various shifts; on the job training; online personal development courses; Perk Spot discount program for endless discounts at restaurants, local businesses, various retailers and more; lucrative team member referral program; monthly engagement program with free prizes; recognition programs
Spectrum Retirement Communities, LLC and its affiliated companies are Equal Employment Opportunity employers. We also participate in the E-Verify program, a service of DHS and SSA.