The Geo Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at The Geo Group
Compensation Bonus (if applicable):
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Provide daily care taking services for the Liberty Hall facility in the absence of inmates. Assess the need for and perform as able, maintenance service and repairs in the areas of plumbing, carpentry, painting, plastering, machine servicing, janitorial, general grounds, heating/ventilation and air conditioning or electrical servicing.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Makes inspections to determine the need for repairs and maintenance.
- With Regional approval, coordinates with outside vendors when assistance is required.
- Performs regular safety inspections of the facility.
- Inspects and schedules preventive maintenance for all equipment and systems.
- May perform minor construction and repairs.
- Maintain appropriate records of activities.
- Maintain the security of the facility and all assets.
- Prepare the facility for prospective client tours.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent certification required.
- Must demonstrate a high level of professionalism and integrity.
- Must be able to communicate verbally and in writing.
- Must be able to prepare informational reports