The Geo Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
SUPV, II MON OPS
at The Geo Group
Facility: ANDERSON MONITORING CENTER
Compensation Bonus (if applicable):
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Responsible for management of a specified shift at Monitoring Operations call center. Assigns individual staff responsibilities to ensure adequate coverage of electronic monitoring and house arrest programs to meet customer requirements.
Hours for this position are: Tuesday - Saturday 10:30 pm - 7:00 am.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervises assigned staff during specified shift, including providing direction and counseling in response to employee needs. Ensures that all Company policies are uniformly and consistently applied and adhered to by all staff members. Completes performance reviews and assessments for assigned staff.
- Assists the Monitoring Operations management team in handling special assignments, including labor/staffing analysis, quality analysis, research on customer procedures and time/labor required for notification, special services for new/high-profile accounts, and attendance at industry conferences.
- Responds to customer complaints or concerns for the specified shift. Resolves issues or escalates to appropriate departments as necessary. Communicates status and/or resolution of issues directly to customers.
- Reviews and approves employee attendance information in the Kronos time and attendance system.
- Provides on-call support on a 24 x 7 basis.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Criminal Justice or related field preferred.
- 1 to 2 years of supervisory experience strongly preferred.
- 1 to 2 years of experience as a Monitoring Services Specialist required.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to analyze problems and provide effective solutions.
- Assertiveness and leadership skills; supervisory skills.
- Knowledge of criminal justice system desired.
- Computer skills.
- Ability to work with computers and the necessary software typically used by the department.