The Geo Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at The Geo Group
Hours will be Sunday - Wednesday 20:30 - 07:00
Monitors client compliance with electronic house arrest / monitoring / Profile supervision by timely processing and reporting of alerts. Ensures customer satisfaction by timely and accurate reporting and effective troubleshooting of equipment problems. Acts as Assistant Shift Supervisor when required. Provides assistance to training and customer service as required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Monitors participants compliance with curfews or call schedules by correctly interpreting system messages.
- Communicates curfew or call schedule noncompliance information and system status problems to contracting agencies at predetermined levels.
- Responsible for working all current monitoring systems in Monitoring Operations as assigned by the Supervisor on duty, including special accounts requiring a high level of service.
- Receives client data, curfew information and call schedules from contracting agency personnel via the telephone, fax machine or computer. Interprets incoming data and performs data entry into application database to set up client records.
- Responsible for entering client level procedures.
- Responsible for entering/changing temporary officer/agency level procedures.
- Diagnoses operational problems related to basic field equipment and communicates standard methods of resolution to contracting agency personnel.
- Reports recurring or unresolved equipment or service related problems to the Supervisor on duty.
- Prepares routine reports for contracting agencies as requested.
- Learns field equipment installation procedures in order to troubleshoot problems.
- Reports customer complaints and unresolved equipment problems to Monitoring Customer Service Department.
- Monitors Monitoring Operations computer systems to ensure optimal uptime.
- Monitors lunches and breaks for Montoring Operations personnel to ensure adequate coverage at all times.
- No supervisory responsibilities.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Typing 25 wpm required.
- Data entry skills.
- Good spelling skills.
- Good customer service skills.
- Quality orientation.
- Attention to detail.
- Good organizational skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external contacts.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize appropriately.
- Knowledge of Criminal Justice preferred.
Education or Formal Training:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Must have completed Monitoring Technical Service Specialist certification.
- Must exhibit a working knowledge of all monitoring systems and field equipment.
- Customer service experience preferred.
- Call center experience preferred.
- Data entry (keyboarding) experience required.
- Typical office environment.
- The work environment and physical demands described below are representative of those that an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations can be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to use standard office equipment, such as copier, computer, keyboard, telephone, fax machine.
- Position requires repetitive use of hands and arms working with computer keyboard for entire shift.
Equal Opportunity Employer