Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Territory Sales Representative
at Company Confidential
The Job Window is an interactive candidate resource that specializes in connecting up and coming talent to entry level opportunities all across North America! We are excited to announce that one of our top clients is looking for a Territory Sales Representative to join their retail marketing division & client acquisitions team!
What are we looking for?
We are currently looking for a full-time Territory Sales Representative to join our client’s team working on an exciting new business development project. The ideal candidate will be dynamic, personable, and a driven self-starter with the ability to prospect sales opportunities.
As a Territory Sales Representative, you will be primarily responsible for maximizing sales of our client’s products, lead generation and customer relations. This position carries with it the responsibility to ensure that you are managing internal communication and customer relationships.
Key responsibilities include:
Training and Product Demonstration
- Training and educating key clients on the functions and benefits of the products.
- Demonstrating key product features and translating them into benefits for the consumers.
- Delivering marketing messages to clients (new and existing).
- Driving sales through lead generation.
- Identifying areas of opportunity for sales.
Customer Service and Relationship
- Providing basic support on new customer inquiries
- Maintaining relationship with key customers and partners
- Follow up on leads and inquiries
Administration and Communication
- Maintain contact with regional key customers on a regular basis
- Providing call reports and feedback on regional business conditions to management team