Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Allied Universal
- Category (Portal Searching)
- Security Officer
- Workdays Available
- Monday - Friday
- Shifts Available
- Afternoon, Morning
We are North America’s leading security services provider with over 160,000 phenomenal employees. For all full-time positions, we offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more! Approximately 65% of our managers were internally promoted! ?You too can start with little, to no security experience and become one of Allied Universal’s many success stories. We have great part-time and flexible schedules! Start your phenomenal career with Allied Universal today!
Our Lobby Ambassadors provide engaging, sincere, personalized service that provides a phenomenal first experience to all Cummins guests and employees. As a Lobby Ambassador your warm greeting and attentive service will let our guests know, Cummins generates more than power. We are seeking a professional, friendly and energetic person for the important role of greeting all who visit. Handling phone calls and some administrative duties will also be part of this role. This is a highly visible position that would suit an outgoing, personable individual who enjoys interacting with people on a day to day basis.
Key Components of Success:
- The ability to function socially, interact and communicate with guests, not afraid to engage and can clearly communicate and be understood.
- A personality that is welcoming, polite and helpful and willing to assist guests whenever possible within reason.
- The ability to show empathy when a guest is experiencing difficulties, demonstrating care and a willingness to help.
- Candidates will possess an inherent desire to create a world class customer experience.
- The right ambassador is agile, aware and has the ability to quickly transition to assist in the face of an emergency.
Providing Hospitality and Security
- A successful candidate will be willing to provide ownership of their lobby with greeting and assisting all guests, monitoring safety and security concerns to provide a welcoming environment.
- Implementing established security policies and procedures with regard to arriving and departing visitors, contractors, delivery persons, etc.
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information and resident identification
- Computer literate and having an ability to continue to provide hospitality while registering and logging guests.
- Punctual, dependable and dedicated to achieving operational excellence, down to the smallest of details. Ability to communicate clearly, concisely and courteously with clients, customers, guests and staff.
- Willing to meet and exceed exceptional grooming standards.
In the Security Industry, a Professional Security Officer may be required to possess a guard card/license depending on the state in which they are employed. The guard card/license is paid for by the owner of the license and becomes the property of that individual.
Allied Universal is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce. Allied Universal will provide qualified individuals with reasonable accommodations pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or any other applicable state or local laws. We are committed to hiring veterans and reservists. Since 2013, we have hired over 25,000 heroes.