Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Allied Universal
- Category (Portal Searching)
- Hidden (8713)
- Workdays Available
- Monday - Friday
- Shifts Available
- Afternoon, Morning
We are North America’s leading security services provider with over 200,000 phenomenal employees. For all full-time positions, we offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more! Approximately 65% of our managers were internally promoted! We have great part-time and full-time positions available! Start your phenomenal career with Allied Universal today!
- Sets-up new user profiles and maintains security for the TRACK System within established procedures.
- Ensures badges are appropriately set up and activated.
- Assists with assigning agreed upon schedules and pay formulas to each contract employee in TRACK and verifies accurate pay rates.
- Assists with generating contractor workforce schedules, including shifts and days onsite.
- Allocates billable hours for each contractor to one or more charge-to codes based on corporate and plant standards.
- Downloads information into SAP when allocations are completed and approved on contractors.
- Reviews timesheets and work schedules, and enters time worked for each contractor into the TRACK system based on established processes/procedures.
- Performs verification of invoices against the TRACK System and assists with resolving discrepancies based on set procedures in a timely manner.
- Assists with various reports as required for contractors and/or management.
- Assists with system upgrades.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Experience in accounts payable, required.
- Experience using Microsoft Office database and spreadsheet applications (Access and Excel) required.
- Experience using TRACK System preferred.
Allied Universal is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce. Allied Universal will provide qualified individuals with reasonable accommodations pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or any other applicable state or local laws. We are committed to hiring veterans and reservists. Since 2013, we have hired over 25,000 heroes.